Thursday, October 16, 2014

Who is LeNoir Communications, LLC and Why Should I Listen to You?

LeNoir Communications, LLC is a single member owned corporation. Hi. I'm Robin Bull...and I am that single member. First, this is the official blog for LeNoir Comm (as the company is more commonly known on Pinterest). You should also know that the blog will use terms such as "I" and "we" interchangeably. Old habits die hard. Again, this blog is for the corporate entity. If you are looking for my personal blog, you can click here. So, even when the term "I" is used, I am speaking in capacity as CEO (more commonly known as the Dark Countess of Communication) of LeNoir Comm and not as an individual. There. That's my disclaimer.

LeNoir Communications, LLC is a digital services agency. That means that I provide web content (including articles, blogs, and landing page content), website traffic, and can help you manage your social media accounts. If your website needs it, LeNoir Comm can make it happen for you. We offer a la carte services and custom packages. You receive top notch service from native English speakers at a ridiculously affordable rate. You can see my writing portfolio here. Please know that this is by no means an all inclusive portfolio of sample work. I've written close to 500,000 words from January 2014 through September 2014.

You should listen to me because just like you...I built my business from the ground up. My help consisted of well meaning (mostly) people telling me how I should run my business. They didn't have any experience. Some had good ideas, but most of the ideas were not sound. I learned early that supportive people are the ones to surround yourself with and to not talk to negative people about my business. I was very lucky: my husband was and is my biggest cheerleader. He's amazing. You should check out his music here.

I have a BS in Paralegal Studies. I graduated with an overall GPA of 3.8. You're wondering why you should care, right? Well, I worked full time while attending school full time. My two older sons were in elementary school, too. I'm able to balance multiple demands and deadlines. I've been where you are...and I know how to take your life experience and turn it into a valuable business trait. You just need to be willing to learn.

I have college teaching experience. I won't list all the classes I've taught. You can go to my portfolio and get a glimpse. It's important for you to know that I've taught research and writing. I take new information and put it into terms that you will grasp.

I give out a lot of free information that you won't get anywhere else without paying for it. I remember the first time the lead singer of the band my husband is in said to me, "I just don't do the Twitter." I giggled at the use of "the" before Twitter. You will learn good information here about social media, business, and even sales. If you have a business now or you're thinking about starting a business, it is so very important that you have a social media presence. Yes, I do manage social media management for clients...and I'm much less expensive than the majority of the people online (and I know what I'm doing).

My brain is almost always in business mode. Some people think that's a terrible way to live. For them, it might be. I love it. You should listen to me because I do a lot of reading and a lot of thinking. I'm also a highly experienced freelancer. I've done my fair share of network marketing, too. By the way, Dave Ramsey does approve of MLM / network marketing businesses that offer a legitimate product. You can read all about it in his newest book EntreLeadership.

You should listen to me because I know that people are complicated. I understand how psychology and sales link together. Once you learn that, your business will get -much- better. My "why didn't I finish it" Master's degree is in Forensic Psychology.

Listen to me because you will learn to be self assured in your business decisions. I will teach you to be self confident. Never let your confidence be given to you from someone else or be diminished because something didn't go the way you hoped. Your confidence should always come from within. It's great to get excited over new things. I do it all the time. I'm easily excitable. I'm easily excitable because I can see potential in almost anything (but I will tell you the truth at the same time). Yet, you need to understand that you are the one responsible for your happiness and your confidence. Positive thinking really is an asset...if you do it right.

So, that's pretty much it. That's why you should listen to me. Make sure that you save this page. I'll get RSS or some form of sign up set up soon for all of you. You definitely do NOT want to miss out. You're always free to comment or ask a question through the comments. I'm happy to hear from everyone. Yes, I even love hate mail. Just be aware that if you send me hate mail, it will be published publicly and I will most likely embarrass you. So, if you don't want to be embarrassed....you might just want to stick with constructive criticism. Okay? Okay! Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment